- Up to 400% Power Pre-Stretch
- 30% recycled content across most specifications, resulting in zero PPT liability,
- 55 layer Nano technology.
With films ranging from 8 micron all the way up to 34 micron we have what you need. Our advanced films can be used on machinery ranging from zero to four hundred percent power pre-stretch. Whatever the application, we have the film to meet your needs. With some of the most competitive prices available today we are confident we can help!
30% Recycled, 100% performance
With the introduction of the Government’s single use plastic packaging tax (PPT) we have seen prices increase by £200 per ton across the board since 1st April. Our 30% recycled films are PPT exempt, not only reducing cost but also offering a more environmentally conscious choice without sacrificing performance.
Speak to our team
8 micron to 34 micron from £38.00 per roll
Our ultra-strong 55 layer Nano films offer superior strength, load containment and puncture resistance, even at lower micron thicknesses. We are happy to quote like-for like against existing products but we also offer a sale or return trial on lower gauge films to demonstrate the exceptional performance of our film.
As our stretch films become more technologically advanced their environmental credentials increase in-step. With our 55 layer films there are four ways in which we are helping the environment:
- All films and cores are 100% recyclable
- Most specifications contain 30% recycled content
- The ability to down-gauge results in less plastic usage per pallet wrapped
- Films are stacked 69 rolls per pallet reducing carbon emissions from transport by 33%